Here are important tips from Traditional Chinese Medicine, and from my own observations:
- Plan something to look forward to in the new year - the anticipation will keep you going.
- Rest, give yourself plenty of time to sleep, take breaks - You'll achieve more in the long run.
- Make time for introspection - you'll find new riches within.
- Eat cooked foods and stay away from the raw and the cold, and always eat a very substantial breakfast with healthy proteins and fibres - you'll digest better and will have more energy throughout the cold months.
- Cover up and down (protect your neck with a scarf, and keep your belly, low back, and feet warm) - it will literally keep colds away.